Sheldon F. Joseph, PMP. – Principal @ SF Joseph, LLC
StrengthFinders Top 5: Individualization | Futuristic | Positivity | Developer | Strategic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & KNOWLEDGE
14+ YEARS OF PROJECT, PROGRAM, & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Transition Change Management | Scrum/Agile/Waterfall | Cross-Functional Team Leadership | Personnel Management | Collaborating & Building Partnerships | Multicultural Team Planning | Quick & Independent Thinker | Competent Problem Solver | Collaboration & Consensus Solicitation | Issue Remediation
- Delivered operational excellence in a changing landscape while engineering business processes and communication models that support the improvement of Intel’s engagement with external customers.
- Provided a clear service portfolio, defined measurable capabilities, created global standard process playbooks and a systematic way to develop BHR partner skills both collectively and individually.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously while increasing the pace and professionalism of project execution and delivery across Intel CS.
Bonneville Power Administration
- Managed BPA’s interests in the Pacific Northwest Smart Grid Demonstration Project and the Regional Business Case. Developed a stronger project management structure and discipline to help support the multi-disciplinary, cross-agency approach to Smart Grid, Demand Response (DR) which is a key agency target and Energy Efficiency initiative.
Capital One, Inc.
- Managed 4-7 complex multi-million dollar IT risk projects concurrently across a program of 20 enterprise partnerships. Coordinated IT releases across multiple lines of business. Prioritizing implementations, determining project feasibility, standardizing definitions, planning, close out and post-audits.
- Managed Nike’s R2Z Program, a multi-million dollar sustainable business and supply chain innovation investment. Created the framework for ZDHC, a global brand coalition of now 22 signatory brands with a goal of zero discharge of hazardous chemicals from the supply chain by 2020.
The Joseph Consortium, LLC. – Owner / Project Manager
- Show Me the Way Foundation, Inc.
- Alorica, Inc.
- April Mason, Inc.
- Atlanta Metro Black Chamber Of Commerce